ASA are recruiting for an experienced domestic Plumber for our client who is a leading provider in property maintenance. This well-established business provides property solutions with an expertise in delivering bespoke solutions to client's needs.
We are recruiting for an experienced Plumber to join our client's team in Edinburgh. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of planned and reactive plumbing work including installation and maintenance work in domestic properties. The role comes with a van for travelling between the client's sites. Previous experience in domestic housing would be an advantage.
Responsibilities and duties:
* Perform routine planned and reactive maintenance of plumbing systems in domestic properties
* Complete plumbing and heating installation work
* Use handheld technology within allocated timescales
* Work as part of team members when required
* Work within SLAs
* Supervision of sub-contractors
* Form part of an on call rota
Qualifications and skills required:
* A time served plumber with C&G or SVQ Plumbing and Heating
* Previous experience in dealing with all types of plumbing installation, service and maintenance work within the domestic property sector
* Water testing experience
* Happy to work in a client facing environment
* Strong customer service focus
* Good health and safety awareness and knowledge
* High levels of communication
* Full UK driving licence
If you feel this role for a Plumber is for you, please apply online now.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND