Are you a multi-experienced Clerk of Works looking for an immediate start in challenging large scale project?
ASA Recruitment are working with multiple clients in the public sector across Greater Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Dunbartionshire to find an experienced Clerk of Works to be focal point of an ongoing, nationwide Government project.
The Clerk of Works role:
* Initially focusing on work for one large scale client, this role will see you taking park in pre installation surveys alongside electrical rewire contractors and customer liaison officers to agree the correct approach to a large scale rewiring project
* You will be relied on to conduct pre and post work inspections as part of the main projects implementation
* Producing regular reports that cover all facets of life on site; this could include highlighting potential risks, diarising the delivery of work against the project schedule and giving views on overall work progress and virtual completion dates
* Using communication and networking skills to conduct regular on and off site meetings and report unresolved concerns to key stakeholders
* Ensure all electrical work is carried out as per the contract documents for the project and according to the terms of IIER
Successful candidates for this Clerk of Works role will need:
* To have excellent management skills and experience working in a fast paced environment
* The ability to work autonomously and proactively
* An ability to show off previous experience of onsite procedure, health and safety standards and reliability to be the eyes and ears of the project
* Confidence in communicating with others and presenting work using Microsoft Office programmes would be a big advantage
In return, you'll get:
* The chance to gain experience and work with a large scale and prestigious employer
* A salary based fairly on previous experience
* A 9 to 5 role with a generous holiday package that won't see you stuck in an office all day
* Access to pool cars to attend site visits all over central Scotland
This is a one off opportunity bought on by a one off, large scale initiative for the right Candidate, if you feel that's you; then apply online today with your current CV and we'll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND