ASA are currently looking for two School Administrators for short term temporary positions, with an hourly pay of £8.45 per hour.
The School Administrators will be required to provide clerical assistance at Milltimber and Walker Road Schools, Aberdeen. Please see details below.
* Start date: ASAP
* End date: 8 February 2019
* Working hours: 37
* PVG (Children) required
* Manage, monitor and operate financial systems in accordance with corporate and school procedures.
* Be responsible for the effective operation of the MIS system and other IT systems in accordance with school and corporate procedures.
* Manage, monitor and support the school administrative support service and team.
* Be responsible for the safekeeping, accuracy and appropriate processing of a variety of information, which is often of a sensitive and multi-agency nature.
* Undertake frontline reception duties as and when required.
* High level of competency in using IT
* Proficient in writing skills including grammar and spelling
* Good financial literacy
* Ability to lead a team
* Some experience of SEEMIS would be preferable but not essential.
If any of these positions interest you and you have the required experience and qualifications for this School Administrator position based in Aberdeen, do not hesitate and apply with your CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND