Are you a passionate Chef?
Are you looking for something different?
Do you like working with fresh seasonal produce?
Would you be willing to work a season away from home?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a talented Chefs of all levels to work at some of Scotland's prestigious and remote Hotels in Scotland.
The right candidate will:
* Take responsibility for various sections within the kitchen, as required.
* Preparing and presenting food to a high standard.
* Requisitions for dry store goods.
* Stock rotation.
* Ensuring kitchen areas are clean and tidy at all times.
* Ensuring there is no cross-contamination of cooked and raw foods.
* Coaching of team members to ensure acceptable standards of performance are achieved.
* Communicating effectively with Kitchen team members and positively with other departments in the hotel, as appropriate.
* Working efficiently and effectively ensuring waste is minimised and costs are kept to a minimum.
* Have can do attitude.
In return you will receive:
* Live-in accommodation.
* A competitive hourly rate.
* Holiday pay accrual.
* The opportunity to use your food knowledge to help steer the menu and food offering.
* Training and development.
All applicants should apply with an up to date CV.
References and proof of right to work in the UK will be requested.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND