An exciting new Finance Assistant position has arisen to work within one of ASAs successful, Glasgow based clients. This permanent opportunity would be ideally suited to a self-motivated individual, with previous experience in a similar role, who is driven to progress through a market-leading business. This role is on the outskirts of the city centre.
As a Finance Assistant, you would be required to:
· Process a high volume of purchase invoices
· Prepare the weekly payment run
· Carry out bank reconciliations
· Process staff expenses on a weekly basis
· Handle the resolution of invoice queries
To be considered for the Finance Assistant position, you must:
· Demonstrate that you are able to work to tight deadlines
· Have excellent organisational skills
· Possess the determination and drive to progress
Our client are keen to interview for the Finance Assistant position soon so if you feel you have the relevant experience, apply as soon as possible.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND