As one of Scotland's leading Healthcare recruitment companies, we are looking for Care Assistants to join our ever growing team of experienced temporary Healthcare workers in the Edinburgh and Lothians area.
Full time and part time Care Assistant opportunities are available with flexible working patterns, including early, late and night shifts mid week or over the weekend.
Working with ASA Recruitment in Edinburgh as a Care Assistant you will receive:
* Complementary manual handling training - register soon to benefit from our next Edinburgh training session this January & February.
* Excellent rates of pay ranging from £8.51-£17.02 per hour.
* Holiday pay accrual with every hour you work.
* Added value training from our fully qualified in-house trainers such as; epilepsy awareness, administration of medication and dementia awareness training.
* Dedicated and approachable consultants on hand to meet your needs and answer any questions you may have.
* Bespoke online portal to manage your work diary, add availability for shifts and any holidays you may have and check your pay.
To be considered for any Care Assistant positions in Edinburgh we require you to have the following:
* To be passionate about delivering the highest standard and quality of care.
* To have good written and verbal skills.
* To have at least 6 months experience within the Care sector in the UK.
* To be able to provide references to support previous care experience as a Care Assistant, Care Worker or similar.
* Have the right to live and work in the UK.
* To be a current member of the PVG Disclosure Scotland Scheme or willing to join.
* To be registered with the SSSC or willing to join.
* An SVQ 2 or equivalent (not essential but desirable).
If you feel you have what it takes to be a dedicated Care Assistant and are interested in joining the Edinburgh team within ASA Recruitment then please apply today with your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND