ASA Recruitment are a leading supplier of healthcare workers across the public and private sector across Scotland.
We are urgently recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses to work in Nursing homes in the South of Glasgow and surrounding areas.
Registered Nurses are expected to:
* Administer medication
* Have experience of leading a team
* Assist service users by providing personal care
* Be respectful and mindful of each service user to ensure that their dignity is maintained
* Liaise and communicate effectively with service users, families and colleagues
* Have positive and caring attitude to supporting residents
To be considered for the Registered Nurse role, it is essential that you:
* Have a minimum of 1 years post-graduation experience
* BSc Adult Nursing
* Have a valid NMC Pin
* Have experience of working with the elderly
* Are able to provide two satisfactory references
* Have previous experience of moving and handling and personal care
* Have a current PVG (an update for ASA will be required)
What we offer:
* Competitive rates of pay, starting from £18.00 to £23.00 per hour
* Paid travel expenses and holidays
* Free in-house training to support personal development
* Access to an award winning web portal to assist you to manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
* Referral scheme
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference checks.
Please apply below if you are interested in this Registered Nurse position and have the relevant experience.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND