ASA are recruiting for a Work Planner on behalf of our client within the public sector based in Aberdeen. This is a temporary assignment for a minimum 3 months. It is full-time hours with an hourly pay rate of £11.07.
The successful candidate will be required to co-ordinate the work of the Council's Building Services Tradespersons and ensure the delivery of an effective and efficient repair service to the tenants and citizens of Aberdeen.
Reporting to the department Team Leader the main responsibilities of the Work Planner will include:
* Ensure effective staff deployment when allocating work to Tradespersons.
* Plan work with the customer and managing their expectations within available resources.
* Manage the dynamic diaries of Tradespersons.
* Monitor timescales of work and respond to fluctuating demands, including reallocating resources, allocating additional resources and escalating as and when appropriate.
* Carry out administrative tasks including recording time, materials and job activities.
The main requirements of the Work Planner will include:
* Proven ability to use IT equipment and computer packages.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Proven ability to work to deadlines.
* Proven ability to work within conflicting demands.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a Work Planner and are based in Aberdeen, do not delay further and apply today with your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND