ASA Recruitment are looking for reliable, dedicated and experienced Cooks to provide support to our clients in Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
As a Cook you will be working in our clients children's units in Tollcross, Pollokshaws and Maryhill.
You will be expected to provide nutritional, balanced and wholesome meals that are healthy and filling for the children, along with home baking whilst adhering to all food hygiene practices.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 1pm until 5pm with weekly pay and a competitive wage.
In order to be considered for the role of a Cook, you will already have:
· City & Guilds 6162 and SVQ professional cookery 7061 and 2 certification or equivalent, with copies of certificates available
· Health and Hygiene certificates or equivalent, along with an Allergens Certificate
The position of a Cook with ASA comes with many benefits:
· Competitive hourly rate from £9.50 to £13.50
· Accrue holidays from the day of your first shift
· Support from the ASA team 7 days a week with a dedicated account manager
· Full access to an award winning web portal to help you manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
Hours are ongoing on a weekly basis.
Due to the nature of the role, it will be necessary to have a PVG which allows you to work with children, or be willing to undergo a PVG application.
If you are interested in applying from the role of a Cook please apply online with an up to date CV and take the first step in working with ASA Recruitment.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND