ASA Recruitment are delighted to be working with our Healthcare client supplying domestic cleaning staff to their hospitals and health centres in Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
Successful candidates will be required to provide quality domestic service ensuring that a clean and safe environment is maintained for patients, staff and visitors.
There will be daily cleaning duties in communal areas, as well as planned deep cleaning on a regular basis.
Domestic cleaning staff duties will include:
· Cleaning clinical areas such as x-ray, laboratories, theatres and outpatient room
· Cleaning of non-clinical areas, such as main entrances, corridors, stairs, offices and toilet and bathroom areas
· Dusting, vacuuming and mopping these areas
· The use of electric floor cleaners, buffing machines and carpet cleaners
In order to be considered for the role of domestic cleaning staff, you will:
· Have previous cleaning experience in a similar environment
· Be compliant with Infection Control Guidelines including use of the colour coding system
· Pay attention to detail
· Work unsupervised as well as working within a team
· Have organisational skills and have a methodical approach to work
The hours of work will vary dependent on the service that you are cleaning. There are early morning shifts, which are in place to ensure that the health centres are clean and ready for the day ahead. There are evening shifts to clean offices, laboratories and clinics at the end of the working day. There are also hours through the day, which would expect you to clean communal areas while there are service users and staff in the building.
These hours are ongoing on a weekly basis, and offer you the flexibility
Successful applicants will need to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference check.
If you are interested in applying from the role of domestic cleaning staff, please apply online with an up-to-date CV and take the first step in working with ASA Recruitment.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND