Are you an experienced Product Designer looking to work within a dynamic and collaborative team?
Are you looking to play a key role within the business, helping to shape and implement the product design strategy of the business?
Our Edinburgh based client is looking to embark on an exciting period of growth, and we need a Product Design Team Lead to join their team!
What will you be doing?
· Providing your team with a clear vision, strategy and direction, motivating and supporting them to deliver their best work.
· Working closely with senior leadership to define a long-term design strategy and how this aligns with the wider company strategy.
· Championing the value and role of design across the wider organisation.
· Helping to plan, schedule and assign work that contributes towards the long-term design strategy and goals.
· Owning the clients design system, and making sure all team members are engaged and motivated to contribute to this, and overseeing documentation from your area.
We also look for experience with:
· Leading projects and design teams, including people management responsibilities.
· Designing user interfaces for complex applications, translating user requirements into elegant, usable solutions.
· A solid understanding of front-end development including writing scalable HTML and CSS for web applications.
· Working with and building pattern libraries for complex applications and championing these with the wider team.
· A willingness to work closely with engineers to implement new features and define the wider design and front end strategy.
If you feel you have the right experience and are interested in this opportunity in Edinburgh please apply today and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND