Are you passionate about working in the care sector? Have over 6 months experience and possess an SVQ level 3 or above? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to become part of a great team.
ASA are currently recruiting experienced and proactive Senior Care Assistants for the Lanarkshire area and we are looking for compassionate candidates with a positive approach to work in a fast paced environment.
As a Senior Care Assistant you would be required to:
* Oversee all aspects of medicine management.
* Liaise and communicate effectively with colleagues, residents and families.
* Provide a fantastic level of personal care and attention to each resident.
To be considered for the Senior Care Assistant position you will need to have:
* The ability to work well under pressure.
* 6 months UK care home experience as a Senior Care Assistant or similar role.
* Previous experience of moving and handling and medication awareness.
* SVQ Level 3 or above.
The position of Senior Care Assistant comes with many benefits including:
* Competitive rates of pay starting from £9.50 to £15.00 per hour with enhanced weekend and night rates.
* Excellent holiday benefits.
* FREE In-house training in Moving & Handling, Medication and Epilepsy to support personal development.
* Support from ASA healthcare team 7 days a week.
* Access to our award winning online web portal to help you manage your assignments diary and review time sheets online.
Successful applicants will need to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and reference check.
This is a superb opportunity for the right candidate. If this opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant in Lanarkshire is of interest to you, please apply online with an up to date CV and we will get in touch
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND