Are you an experienced Product Designer and an expert in iOS and Android platforms? Are you driven to create user-friendly solutions and like working with a collaborative and forward thinking team?
Our Edinburgh based client is looking to embark on an exciting period of growth, and we need you to join their team!
What will you be doing?
* From using using pencil and paper to draft rapid lo-fi prototypes for new features or product improvements, you'll work independently to refine prototypes in your graphic editor of choice and present your ideas to the team.
* You'll be closely involved in the creative process - collaborating to generate new ideas for product improvements that will really benefit their customers and creating innovative solutions to help solve user problems and optimise their journey.
* You'll be there every step of the way - working alongside the engineers to implement features and pushing forward their internal design system.
* You'll always be looking to drive the clients product forward - digging into behavioural data to understand how users are using their website and working collaboratively with other designers and colleagues across the business to deliver towards company objectives.
We also look for experience with:
* Experience working in an agency, as a successful freelancer, or as an in-house designer.
* Designing user interfaces for complex applications, translating user requirements into elegant, usable solutions.
* A deep understanding of the iOS and Android platforms and an ability to lead the team on native patterns and design guidelines.
* Best practices with regards to mobile native app design, usability and accessibility.
* Strong visual and graphic design sense.
* Fundamental UX techniques including user testing, wire-framing, prototyping, interaction flows, information architecture and more.
* Taking complex problems and simplifying them for end users.
* Working with engineers to implement new features within their application frameworks.
* Interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
If you a Product Designer with a strong point of view on design, who isn't afraid to push ahead with an idea from concept to launch, this permanent opportunity could be the one for you.
Please apply with your current CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND