ASA are seeking a talented and ambitious Finance Business Partner to join a Glasgow based business with a global presence in a newly created position. This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified accountant who works to high levels of accuracy, has an eye for detail and excellent communication
As Finance Business Partner you will be part of the operational finance team and your responsibilities will include:
* Overseeing the management of all aspects of financial control for large, high profile projects globally
* Ensuring all financial controls are adhered to
* Preparing and analysing the monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reporting required by group
* Preparing all aspects of forecasting, budgeting and monthly variance reports
* Working with global businesses by being the financial lead on projects and dealing with any accounting queries
* Continuous internal and external stakeholder management with both finance and non-finance staff at all levels including dealing with auditors
* Presentation of accounts at senior meetings
The successful candidate:
* A qualified accountant, ideally with an audit background in a top 10 firm
* Experience of auditing or working in a plc or global company
* Proven track record in developing and maintaining strong relationships with senior business leaders
* Up to date knowledge of SOX, US GAAP and IFRS
On offer for this Glasgow based Finance Business Partner role is an excellent salary and benefits package.
Interested? Please get in touch by applying online and we will be in contact shortly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND