ASA Recruitment is a well-established and respected supplier of healthcare staff currently recruiting for Care Assistant/Support Worker/Home Carer/Senior roles in Dundee and surrounding areas.
If you are a healthcare professional who is focused on having a positive impact on other people's lives and you're dependable with a passion to deliver high quality person centred support, you will be well suited to this position.
As part of our registration process, you would also receive complementary and full Manual Handling Training in Dundee, the next dates available are Friday 25.01.19, Friday 08.02.19 or Thursday 14.02.
In addition you can expect the following benefits with us:
* Excellent pay rates of £8.75-£11.00 per hour + mileage + holiday pay
* Flexible working hours you control
* Approachable and dedicated consultants committed to supporting you and getting you the work you need
* Web portal to help you manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
* Fully qualified in-house trainers offering epilepsy awareness, administration of medication and dementia awareness training
What we want from you:
* Reliability and good working practice
* Passionate about providing a high standard of care
* Being a driver is an advantage but not a requirement
* SVQ 2 or higher is desirable but not essential
* At least 6 months UK experience as Care Assistant/Support Worker/Home Carer/Senior
Whether you have experience as a Care Assistant/Support Worker/Home Carer/Senior or Team leader, if you have the work ethic, compassion and dedication that makes a great healthcare professional, please apply now with your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND