Are you a recently qualified accountant ready to make your next career move? ASA are working in partnership with a Glasgow based client who have a global presence and are looking for a Management Accountant to join their high profile team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business where you could be involved in delivering financial results to very senior stakeholders located throughout the business.
The main responsibilities of the Management Accountant will include:
* Preparing management accounts and commentary
* Providing financial reporting to key senior stakeholders
* Acting as the main point of contact with the senior management and auditors
* Driving the reporting process and ongoing process improvement
* Ensuring all financial controls are adhered to
* Supporting the finance team with their career development
* Building relationships in other teams throughout the UK and worldwide
The ideal candidate for this Management Accountant position will be a recently qualified accountant with:
* Experience of working in or auditing a large/plc/global company
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* the ability to work to tight deadlines
If this sounds like your next role and you are looking for a salary of around £40k + excellent benefits, please apply online now and we will be in contact asap.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND