An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Data Analyst to join a truly international, innovative and highly respected company based in Glenrothes.
With a positive, ambitious and cohesive company culture, our client offers an environment where their employees have the opportunity to excel and enjoy their work every day.
This permanent role offers a career-enhancing opportunity for a talented expert in business analysis, data analysis, advanced data reporting and effective stakeholder management.
Working closely with the finance and marketing teams, the Business Data Analyst will drive the development of effective systems and processes to inform marketing strategy and local sales activity.
Areas of activity will be varied and challenging and include typical business analysis activity including planning, eliciting, analysing, defining, communication, reporting and validating requirements.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Business Data Analyst with the following experience and skill set:
· Demonstrable experience within a data or business analyst reporting role
· Experience of business engagement to understand, challenge and document business needs, translating these into project scope, objectives and business goals
· Proficient using SAP's CRM and Business Objects reporting tools or similar
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Flexible team player with good problem solving skills
· A degree in statistics, accountancy or economics would be advantageous
· 2-3 years experience in a data analysis and reporting role
In return our client is offering a generous benefits package of £30,000-£35,000 pa DOE, group pension scheme, private medical healthcare, medical cashback scheme plus 34 days annual leave.
We are holding assessments and interviewing soon for this Business Data Analyst role based in Glenrothes. So if you are interested, and meet the brief, please apply online today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND