An exciting, permanent, Credit Control position has arisen within one of ASA's successful Glasgow based clients. This excellent opportunity would be ideal for an individual with a minimum of two years' Credit Control experience, who is looking to join an organisation who not only value their employees, but work with them to progress through their career.
As a Credit Controller, you will:
· Pro-actively collect outstanding monies via telephone and email
· Build positive relationships in order to improve the debt collection
· Allocate cash
· Resolve any queries on a monthly basis
· Assist with the monthly Credit Control reporting
To be considered for the Credit Controller position, you will have:
· Previous experience within a similar role
· The ability to prioritise a high volume workload
· Excellent attention to detail
Our client is looking to interview candidates for the Credit Controller role as soon as possible so please apply with an up to date CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND