ASA are a Registered Care Agency and leading healthcare provider in Fife and surrounding areas.
We are looking for highly motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic Auxiliaries to join our team.
Full Manual Handling Training is provided by our highly experienced in-house trainer (at no cost to yourself).
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed Auxiliaries ready to improve the lives of vulnerable people in hospitals throughout Fife and the surrounding areas. Individuals who strive to deliver high quality person centered support would be well suited to this position.
All the hospitals offer good public transport links so there is no need to be a driver.
Key responsibilities of a Nursing Auxiliary:
* Provide a high standard of nursing care to patients with diverse medical needs
* Maintaining accurate and pertinent records
* Promote independence, dignity and choice
* Provide a safe environment for the treatment of patients and protection of staff
Nursing Auxiliaries requirements:
* You will need to have had at least 6 months experience as a Care Assistant in a care home setting or 6 months experience as a Nursing Auxiliary
* Provide evidence of health screening where evidence of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hepatitis B and TB will be required
* You will need to update your PVG and SSSC registration or become a member of both if not already registered
You will be joining a company that believes in integrity and transparency and offers the following benefits:
* Excellent rates of pay starting from £9.96 - £15.93 per hour and enhanced rates for unsociable hours
* Paid annual leave based on hours you work
* Choose working hours that suit your lifestyle and commitments with an online booking service
If you are a dedicated individual with a passion for care, we want to hear from you.
Apply online with your CV to have the chance to secure your training place.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND