Do you have a caring nature and a passion for supporting others?
Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference?
Are you flexible and reliable?
If so, this is the job for you.
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed Care Assistants ready to improve the lives of vulnerable people in local authority care homes throughout Fife and the surrounding areas.
All of our client's care homes offer good public transport links so there is no need to be a driver.
You will assist with all aspects of daily tasks including personal care, toileting, moving and handling, mealtimes and entertainment. Promoting independence, dignity and choice.
Key responsibilities of a Care Assistant:
* Work within a team environment in a care home for the elderly
* Help residents carry out their daily activities in line with individual care
* Promote independence, dignity and choice
* Provide emotional and social support to care home residents
Care Assistant requirements:
* Minimum of 6 months experience as a Care Assistant
* Existing PVG member, update required at a cost to yourself
* SSSC registration or 6 months to register from date of employment
* Willingness to work above and beyond to maintain our high standards
In return we are offering:
* Support from an ASA Consultant from 7am until 10pm, 7 days a week.
* Excellent rates of pay (£8.75 - £17.50/hr). weekly paid
* Complimentary in house training and ongoing development provided
* Choose working hours that suit your lifestyle and commitments with an online booking service
* Paid annual leave based on hours you work
* Location choice - Glenrothes, Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline
If you would like to take the next step in your career as a care assistant and are interested in working for a company that is highly respected in the healthcare sector then please apply by submitting your CV today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND