Are you looking for a new challenge?. Would you like to work in a role that is rewarding and will make a positive difference to people's lives?
ASA Recruitment are a leading supplier of Healthcare workers across the public and private sector across Scotland.
We are urgently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work in care & nursing homes in Glasgow and surrounding areas.
Care Assistants are expected to:
* Work together with service uses, building great relationships and assisting in carrying out all aspects of their personal care
* Be respectful and mindful of each service user to ensure that their dignity is maintained
* Liaise and communicate effectively with service users, families and colleagues
* Have proactive approach and work closely with Nurse in charge to ensure first class care is being provided
To be considered for the Care Assistant role, it is essential that you:
* Have a minimum of 6 months Care Assistant experience in the UK
* Are able to provide two Satisfactory references one being from a care background
* Have previous experience of moving and handling, working with hoists and stand aids
* Have a current PVG (an update for ASA will be required)
* Are SSSC registered and willing to update within the 6 months period
What we offer:
* Fantastic rates of pay, starting from £8.75 to £15.00 per hour with enhanced night and weekends rates
* Paid travel expenses and holidays
* Free in-house training to support personal development, taken by our experienced trainers
* Access to an award winning web portal to assist you to manage your assignments, update work availability and review time sheets
* Referral scheme offering £100 in vouchers for you
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a PVG (Disclosure) and a reference checks.
Please apply below if you are interested in the above position in Glasgow and you have the relevant care experience.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND