Are you a Home Care Coordinator looking to start 2019 with a brand new challenge?
ASA are looking for an experienced Home Care Coordinator to join a large scale employer in the home care industry in South Glasgow. This contract opportunity would be perfect for an individual who's comfortable working autonomously and would suit candidates from Glasgow, Renfrewshire, Lanarkshire and the surrounding areas.
The Home Care Coordinator Role:
* You will work closely with the business to support the delivery of 'care at home services' across a set geographical area through effective and efficient planning and scheduling of resources on an electronic scheduling system.
* To carry out all scheduling and monitoring processes meticulously and ensure complete service delivery and a continuity of care that meets the needs of all service users.
* To communicate with agencies and third parties where necessary at short notice to provide cover for any shortfalls in service.
* To produce reports for internal and external use when required.
* To be flexible and communicate with all stakeholders on all resourcing issues and contribute to management meetings with information and new ideas.
Successful candidates for the Home Care Coordinator role will need:
* A background in resource coordinating or planning with experience in health or home care would be extremely advantageous.
* A strong ability to work autonomously and communicate updates to agencies, clients and service users from a multitude of different demographics and backgrounds via telephony and email.
* Quick thinking with an ability to plan ahead and use all their available resources competently and efficiently
* Experience using CRM systems would be advantageous, especially CM 2000.
The successful candidate will get:
* The chance to become an integral part of a large scale and reputable department.
* A very competitive salary.
* Flexibility in working week and a generous holiday allowance in comparison to similar roles.
This is a rare opportunity for a Home Care Coordinator to work in a brand new corporate building with the latest facilities and equipment. It would look fantastic on any CV and lead to limitless new challenges for the right candidate. If this role matches your skills and previous experience; Apply online today with your current CV and we'll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND