ASA are recruiting for a Technical Officer on behalf of our client within the public sector based in Aberdeen. This is a temporary assignment for a minimum 3 months. It is full-time hours with an hourly pay rate of £12.44.
The successful candidate will have to be able to provide competent technical solutions to roads issues in order to maintain the roads network in good condition. You will be reporting to the department Team Leader.
The main responsibilities of the Technical Officer will include:
* Carrying out design, estimating and contract preparation
* Carrying out site supervision and contract financial control and management
* Answering technical queries and provide specialist technical advice
* Carrying out their duties in compliance with health and safety regulations and procedures and in compliance with the client's QA system
The essential requirements for the Technical Officer include:
* Previous experience with one or more aspects of Civil, Structural, Road Maintenance, Transportation or Traffic Engineering, relevant to the work section
* Previous experience using computer systems
* Previous experience implementing site safety
* Full Driving Licence
* HNC or equivalent, relevant to the post
* Ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
If you believe you cover the above listed requirements and are interested in this Technical Officer position based in Aberdeen, do not delay further and apply today with your CV!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND