For our large public sector client, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an expert in finance transformation to begin immediately in Edinburgh.
Based in the Gyle area in western Edinburgh, the position is full-time Monday to Friday with flexible working hours, and is expected to last at least 12 weeks with the possibility of extension. The aim of the role is to provide subject matter expertise to help shape a large-scale finance transformation project. The rate of pay has been agreed at £440 per day.
A finance professional with a background in organisational change and shared services, the successful candidate will have previous experience as a project manager, business change manager, finance transformation consultant or subject matter expert in finance transformation.
Your principle responsibilities will be:
· Working with the business and finance functions to understand and analyse requirements and be a trusted advisor.
· Have a thorough understanding of business and finance processes and finance systems and be able to identify areas for improvement.
· Can understand interfaces between various systems.
· Build strong productive customer focused relationships with the Business, IT teams and third parties
· Maintaining risks and issues logs and actively managing the mitigation strategies
· Communicating regularly with the project team members, IT, Business Stakeholders, and Project Sponsors to provide appropriate requirements related status updates
· Produce high quality business requirements documentation (such as requirements specifications, user stories, use cases and acceptance criteria) and detailed technical requirements specifications
· Expertise in the area of finance transformation
· Demonstrable experience working in shared services
· Experience working within public sector organisations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work with people at all levels within and external to the business.
· An outlook that is creative, proactive, logical and innovative
· An track record of a results-driven approach, with the energy and determination to succeed
If this sounds like you, apply today via the link below.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND