ASA are recruiting an Organisational Development Advisor on behalf of our client based in Dundee. This is a full-time temporary assignment for 3 months, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday and will include holiday pay. The daily rate for this assignment is around £120.00 dependant upon experience.
Our client mainly focuses on improving care, social work and child protection services for the benefit of the people who need them.
The successful candidate will be assisting with compiling company equality's reports in line with their public sector duties. More particularly, to liaise with HR colleagues to produce employee monitoring statistics report for 2017-19.
Main responsibilities of the Organisational Development Advisor role would include:
* Co-ordination of phase 3 coaching programme which will include co-ordination of training (liaising with L&D colleagues, preparing communication for staff and answering queries).
* Edit specific company information and present it in an informal and informative way in a Volunteer Handbook.
* Plan and organise company involvement conferences.
Main requirements for the Organisational Development Advisor role include:
* Previous experience of working in Organisational Development environment.
* Good communication skills.
* Excellent knowledge and use of windows packages including outlook.
* Preferably have or be working towards graduate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development.
* Knowledge of equality's legislation and experience of reporting in this area.
If you feel that you have what it takes and this Organisational Development Advisor role interests you, do not hesitate any longer and apply with your CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND