Are you a hardworking and dedicated individual? Do you have previous Payroll and Sub-contractor experience within the construction industry? Keep reading, as this fantastic opportunity could be the job for you!
Our client is a highly successful, Scottish construction company who have been in business for over 40 years. Their well-established finance team are based in their head office in Glasgow, where they are seeking an additional Payroll Sub-contractor Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have payroll processing and sub-contractor payments experience within the construction industry.
What you will be doing as a Payroll Sub-contractor Assistant:
· End to end Payroll processing for approx. 100 employees per week
· Weekly pension returns for multiple divisions of the business
· Maintain records for SSP, SPP, SMP and holiday pay
· Handle any payroll queries by phone, email and face to face
· Process weekly sub-contractor applications
· Prepare sub-contractor payment runs on a weekly basis
· Verifying sub-contractors with HMRC
· Online submission of monthly CIS reports to HMRC
· Ad-hoc cover for the wider finance team
What would make you the right candidate for the Payroll Sub-contractor Assistant position?
· Having payroll processing and sub-contractor payments experience gained within the construction industry
· Possessing knowledge of the CIJC Working Rule Agreement for payroll processing
· Understanding the Construction Industry Scheme for sub-contractor payments
What can our client offer you, as a Payroll Sub-contractor Assistant?
· A generous salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience
· A 1pm finish on a Friday
· Excellent benefits including pension
If you have payroll and sub-contractor experience within the construction industry, please apply today and I will be in touch shortly to discuss this excellent opportunity.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND