ASA Recruitment currently have ongoing opportunities across NHS Tayside for Band 5 Registered Nurses in Dundee and Perth.
While working with ASA, you can receive the following benefits:
* Have our dedicated healthcare team on hand to manage suitable shifts that match your experience and skills and offer you regular and ongoing to top up your salary or expand your experience
* Competitive nursing rates of pay of £18-£30 per hour
* Holiday pay
* Free training and development
* Refer a friend scheme
* Easy to use online portal where you can quickly and easily update your availability for shifts, check your assignments and timesheets
As a Registered General Nurse working within the NHS you will be expected to support in the following areas:
* Work within a multi-disciplinary team liaising with other nursing staff, auxiliaries and other departments.
* Develop patient treatment plans appropriately in conjunction with appropriate assessments, evaluations and diagnoses.
* Be up to date with current procedures and appropriate policies.
* Prioritise patient care and safeguarding.
* Co-ordinate and report to Senior Charge Nurse and Ward Manager
* Registered with NMC with a valid, clean and up to date pin
* 6 months experience working as an RGN/RN
* Immunisation Check/Serology report
* Suitable working references
To start your journey with ASA Recruitment please apply with a current CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND