Support Worker roles currently available throughout Inverurie, Fraserburgh, Aboyne & Peterhead.
ASA Recruitment is a long standing supplier of healthcare staff to highly respected clients throughout Aberdeenshire . We are looking for experienced and conscientious Care Assistants/Support Workers and Seniors who truly care about the people they would be helping.
Joining us gives you many benefits such as:
* Dedicated healthcare team to support you
* £8.75 to £11.00 per hour with higher rates for Senior roles
* Flexible working hours to include days, nights, evenings and weekends
* Enhanced pay rates for weekends, unsociable hours and bank holidays
* 28 days paid holiday per year (pro rata)
Our client base has a wide range of needs so we will match your experience and background to the role requirements.
So whether you have worked with the elderly and dementia, learning difficulties, autism, mental health issues, homelessness or substance abuse, we have a role for you!
Due to the nature of the work involved it is essential that you can meet the following strict criteria:
* You will need to have at least 6 months employed experience in Care
* You must be eligible to work in the UK and you will need an updated PVG
* If you have a SVQ 2 or higher that would be great, but not essential
* Being a driver will give you more flexibility and choice but it is not essential
If you have the compassion and work ethic these roles need, we would like to hear from you!
Please apply online with a current CV and we will be in touch to discuss the various options that would be available to you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND