Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator seeking a new challenge? ASA are working to assist a successful Lanarkshire based business who are recruiting on a permanent basis into their established Payroll team. If you are a Payroll Administrator keen to work with a market leading organisation based in South Lanarkshire, this could be the role for you!
As a Payroll Administrator, your duties will include:
· Checking weekly timesheets for several weekly payrolls
· Processing hours from timesheets onto the payroll system
· Updating overtime and bonus payments
· Processing all deductions including SSP, SMP and pensions
· Produce P45s, P60s, P11Ds and Annual Returns
· Resolving any payroll queries
To be considered for this Payroll Administrator role, you will have:
· Previous payroll processing experience
· Gained experience of working as part of a team
· Excellent Excel skills
· The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work
If you are interested in this role and have experience as outlined above, please send in your CV to be considered for this Payroll Administrator opportunity.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND