We are currently looking for experienced Data Engineers with knowledge and experience in copper, installing, terminating and testing Cat5e & Cat6 for our client based in Livingston.
We can offer temporary positions starting ASAP with work likely to last up to 3 months plus. Realistic potential for permanent position available for right person.
We can offer an hourly rate of £12 based on a 40 hour plus working week plus holiday accrual (Umbrella PAYE). Typical working days are Monday to Friday although some weekend work may be required. Uplift on hourly rate to time and a half for Saturday mornings, double time for Saturday afternoon and Sundays.
As a Data Engineer you will be required to:-
· Follow drawings and work under direction from the Project Manager have the ability to be able to make simple on site cabling decision i.e. routes to take
· Pulling cables
· Install PVC trunking and general containment
· May be working in a team environment
· Terminating and testing of Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6a cable by a number of manufacturers
· Discuss the work with the customer on site and communicate this back to the Project Manager
· To have a good working knowledge of cable capacity within containment
Own tools & PPE & valid white or gold CSCS plus be eligible to work in the UK and able to supply 2 work references.
If you are interested in this Data Engineer position in Livingston please apply with your up to date CV and we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND