We are seeking a Quality and Assurance Manager to assist in a unique programme of work for 4 months based in Edinburgh. Working to the Deputy Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing management and continued development of the Quality Management Plan, the development and implementation of Quality Gates and the Integrated Assurance approach.
· Developing and enhancing programme quality management and assurance capability by advising on effectiveness of existing programme controls and developing other bespoke materials/tools to support the Quality and Assurance activities
· Contributing to the overseeing of the Quality and Assurance gates and reviews, ensuring all information is available in good time for quality and assurance activities
· Contributes to analysis of feedback from gates and reviews including Stage Gate or Checkpoint Reviews, Health Checks and Lessons Learned, and prepares improvement action plans where appropriate
· Contributes to preparing the executive assurance reports and other reports as required by the Deputy Programme Manager
· Recent experience of large scale programmes including projects which have a digital or ICT deliverable
· A demonstrable understanding of Quality and Independent Assurance activities
· Ability to engage confidently, influence and communicate effectively (both written and oral)
· Ability to analyse diverse sources of information to support the development of strategies and plans
If you would like to be considered for this Quality and Assurance Manager role in Edinburgh, please click the link to apply. We would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND