Are you a Claims Analyst who has experience of setting up a structure for reviewing, dealing and recording insurance claims? Are you an expert in analysing claims to identify areas of savings? We are seeing a Claims Analyst for a 12 month contract based in Edinburgh. As Claims Analyst you will play a vital and crucial role in the effective working of our clients'' insurance, accident and claims management operations. This is a demanding role, with tight deadlines and little room for error.
· To establish, monitor and maintain accurate and effective secure systems & records in respect of all claims and losses in accordance with legal requirements and accepted good practice
· Handle all claims, liaising with solicitors, insurance companies, brokers and other parties within and outside the Service as appropriate
· Input claims information onto the designated systems, analyse large quantities of data and produce regular reports for the various Service directorates and departments. The reports will include charts, tables, presentations, etc.
· Implement the various Claims Procedures across the Service as required
· Respond to enquiries received from outside bodies such as solicitors and insurance companies.
· Direct motor and personal injury claims management experience
· Experience of working with a large vehicle fleet, ideally in the Public Sector
· Experience of planning and implementing process and procedure at multiple national location
· Delivery of Best Value through developing robust and efficient claims handling process and procedure in a large and complex service focused organisation ensuring maximisation of recovery of reclaimable outlays
· Delivery of cost reduction initiatives
· Use of emerging technologies, CCTV, Fleet Management software and telematics systems
Please note, a full driving licence is required (Cat B)
If you would like to be considered for this Claims Analyst role in Edinburgh, please click the link to apply. We would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND