ASA are recruiting for an experienced Airport Information Desk Administrator for a large facilities management provider based at Inverness airport. The position is full time and will be on a fixed term contract for 6 months. The company offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent work.
The role will involve:
* Providing comprehensive administration support to the site
* Be a point of contact for customer service enquires at the airport
* Dealing with inbound calls from clients, engineering staff and sub-contractors
* Working within agreed SLA's
* Logging details of calls that feed to engineering staff on site
* Comply with health and safety procedures
* Handle cash
We are looking for someone who has:
* Has experience of working within a fast paced customer service role
* Strong customer service skills
* Well organised with good administration and co-ordination skills
* The ability to multi task
* The ability to communicate effectively
* Is a confident PC user with accurate keyboard skills
* A proactive approach and be able to work on their own initiative and also a team player.
The position is 37.5 hours per week over a 7 days rotational shift pattern. Shifts include a rotational early morning shift, day shifts, and evening shifts. Due to the shift requirements, candidates with access to a car would be preferred.
How to apply:
If you feel the role of Airport Information Desk Administrator is right for you, please apply online with an up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND