Band 5 or 6 Registered Mental Health Nurses required for NHS Scotland assignments in the Lanarkshire area including East Kilbride, Airdrie and Wishaw.
You would be working for an agency who provides a personalised service, weekly pay and gives you access to your own personalised availability portal which gives you the flexibility to work shifts that suit your schedule and lifestyle.
When working with NHS Scotland you would be supporting their dedicated nursing teams across a variety of mental health care services to suit your skills and experience.
As a Band 5 or 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse your responsibilities will include:
· Support current staff with the assessment, planning and implementation of patient care
· Adopting a person centred approach to each patient
· Up to date with current practices and legislation
· Liaise effectively with ward staff and provide support in key clinical area's
· Report to Senior Charge Nurse or Ward Manager and complete relevant clinical reporting in regards to patient care
Working with ASA can give you the following benefits including:
· Competitive rates of pay £18-£35 per hour
· Holiday pay
· Free training and development
· Easy to use online portal where you can quickly and easily update your availability for shifts, check your assignments and time-sheets
· Dedicated, friendly Healthcare Team
· Referral Scheme
For all our Registered Mental Health Nursing opportunities you will need to have:
· Band 5 or 6 status
· Clean, valid and up to date NMC pin
· Pamova training level 2 or 3 is desirable
· Immunisation Check (Serology) /Proof of Hep B status.
· Suitable clinical working references
To start your journey with ASA Recruitment please apply with a current CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND