Are you a Service Desk or 1st line support professional looking for a new role in Edinburgh? Keen to start with a company offering great training and development opportunities? ASA is currently recruiting for a Service Desk professional in Edinburgh!
What will you be doing?
· To ensure all support calls and service requests are logged and administered using the appropriate service desk systems and working to agreed service levels;
· Ensuring support calls are escalated to the appropriate member of the internal/external team, using the agreed escalation procedures;
· To provide user support to staff in remote offices, making site visits as required;
· First line support to internal customers, assisting them with hardware, software, network and communications problems by phone, email and desk-side support;
· Maintenance of the asset register, ensuring all assets are tagged and accurately recorded in the register
· Administration of staff joining, leaving or moving within the organisation in relation to the creation of user accounts, password creation, email accounts and security access;
· Installation of new hardware as required for new users or systems upgrades;
What do we look for?
· We are looking for people with a relevant HNC/HND, and
· Strong working knowledge of Windows 10.
Does this Service Desk role sound like the right kind of opportunity for you? Are available to interview quickly and get started with a client in the centre of Edinburgh? Then apply to ASA today!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND