Are you an IT Service Desk or 1st line support professional looking for a new role in Glasgow? Keen to interview quickly and get started with a firm offering great training and development opportunities? ASA is currently recruiting for an IT Service Desk professional in Glasgow!
What will you be doing?
· To provide first line support to internal customers, assisting them with hardware, software, network and communications problems by phone, email and desk-side support;
· To ensure all support calls and service requests are logged and administered using the appropriate service desk systems and working to agreed service levels;
· To escalate support calls are escalated to the appropriate member of the internal/external team, using the agreed escalation procedures;
· To provide user support to staff in remote offices, making site visits as required;
· To be involved with the administration of staff joining, leaving or moving within the organisation in relation to the creation of user accounts, password creation, email accounts and security access;
· To carry out the installation of new hardware as required for new users or systems upgrades;
· To assist with the maintenance of the asset register, ensuring all assets are tagged and accurately recorded in the register
What do we look for?
We are looking for people with a relevant HNC/HND, and a good working knowledge of Windows 10.
Does this IT Service Desk role sound like the next career step for you? Are you keen to grow and develop within the company? Then this is the role for you, so apply to ASA today!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND