We have an exciting opportunity for a User Experience Designer with a prestigious public sector organisation in their Edinburgh office.
The role is Monday to Friday, full time, and is projected to last four months with potential for extension. Based at the Gyle, the office is modern and easily accessible from both central Edinburgh and also the west of the city. The rate of pay will be £400 per day with additional holiday accrual.
* Defining the end to end user experience, interactive models & designs
* Developing design wireframes within the organisation's web framework
* Defining the next stages for the information architecture of the web estate while taking into account the complex multiple user groups and needs
* Defining navigational solutions that can be applied to the organisation's framework and meet multiple user group needs
* Ensure designs are consistent with the organisation's website framework, contributing to the design patterns and standards
* Work with user researchers and developers to design, test and deliver user centred solutions
* Contribute to the wider scrum teams where user experience challenges arise
* Be able to work quickly in an agile environments
* Have a design related degree or relevant industry experience
* Be able to interpret multiple user needs into simple user driven solutions
* Know how to design accessible, secure, responsive user interfaces
* Explain design decisions clearly while engaging with the multidisciplinary team
* Collaborate with developers on designs and prototypes, understanding the technical website platform solution(s) capabilities
* Know how to interpret user research and apply findings to design solutions
* Lead workshops, bringing the team with you and delivering outputs
* Must be self-sufficient and be able to lead and manage self, and support the team to meet the project objectives
If you are a User Experience Designer looking for a new challenge, apply today by clicking below.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND