Do you have experience of working within payroll and customer service? We are seeking a Control Assistant to work within our client's Payroll Team in West Lothian for an initial 3 month contract.
Working 36 hours per week, earning £9.69 per hour and accruing holidays, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their payroll experience.
* Ensuring the accurate update of HR and payroll related information to the Human Resources Information System (currently Chris 21)
* Database housekeeping and file handling (generate/distribute reports and documents, process ledger interface and BACs transmissions) * Monitor / analyse document checking progress
* Carry out all duties associated with the Employee Benefit Scheme
* Carry out pay analysis and ensure accurate system changes out-with normal payroll processing
* Prepare all year-end output. Processes and returns are undertaken accurately and timeously
* Produces all pay related outputs including pay advice, P60s and P11Ds. Provide payslip insert service
* Previous experience in payroll practice and procedures
* Conversant with Inland Revenue and DSS regulations
* Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy within strict timescales
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent IT skills
* Knowledge of Local Authority Conditions of Terms and Conditions
* Knowledge of Chris 21 software
If you would like to be considered for this Payroll Control Assistant role based in West Lothian, please click the link to apply, we would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND