Are you a qualified accountant who would be interested in a business partnering role? ASA are working in partnership with a Glasgow based client with a global presence who are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their high profile team on an initial 9 month contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and established team where you could be involved in delivering financial results to very senior stakeholders located throughout the business.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include:
* Preparing management accounts and commentary
* Providing financial reporting to key senior stakeholders
* Acting as the main point of contact with the senior management and auditors
* Driving the reporting process and ongoing process improvement
* Ensuring all financial controls are adhered to
* Supporting the finance team with their career development
* Building relationships in other teams throughout the UK and worldwide including regular liaison with the offshore finance team
The ideal candidate for this Finance Business Partner role will be a qualified Accountant with:
* An understanding of SOX compliance and US GAAP
* Experience of working in a large/plc/global company
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds like your next role and you are available to start at short notice, please apply online now and we will be in contact. Salary is £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND