Calling experienced Auxiliary Nurses and Nursing students looking for Auxiliary shifts.
ASA has opportunities for you across mental health wards within Glasgow and Lanarkshire hospitals and mental health services.
These opportunities will suit candidates with the following experience:
* Experience working with individuals with mental health conditions
* Up to date Serology report/Immunisation check
* Moving and Handling training certificate or passport
* 6 months previous experience in a Band 2 or 3 Auxiliary Nurse role or relevant experience
As an Auxiliary Nurse within a mental health setting you will be required to:
* Assist nursing staff to execute patient treatment plans to promote well-being
* Support with personal care including washing and grooming
* Carry out band 3 support functions such as stoma care, catheter care, cannula care, ECG readings and be able to follow instruction from nursing staff to aid in the delivery of treatment plans.
* Be able to assess and report any physiological or psychological change in patients status and report accordingly
* Report to Charge or Senior Charge Nurse and assist with any duties required to enable smooth running of the ward
* Be aware of and be able to act appropriately to challenging behaviours
When working through ASA you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
* Pay rates of £9.96-£15.93 per hour; including enhanced night shift and weekend rates
* Dedicated staff - a friendly team who will keep in touch with you regarding your shifts on a regular basis, process your pay weekly and help you track your holidays and answer any queries you may have regarding your journey with ASA
* Flexibility - shifts to suit a variety of lifestyles including days and nights, with access to an online portal where updating your availability is at your fingertips with no need to constantly check websites or call in
* Holiday pay accrual
* Rewarding new referral scheme
To be start your journey with ASA, click the apply button below.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND