ASA are currently representing a new client in Stirling to recruit for Waste Management Operatives.
The successful candidates will come from an industrial based background with experience working as a Waste Operative, Driver's Mate or Warehouse Operative would be advantageous.
This is a temporary ongoing contract working on a 4 on/4 off rotation averaging around 36 hours per week.
* Collecting waste in and around the council limits
* Street sweeping duties
* Working with the local council recycling centres
* Ability to work in all weather conditions
* Great communication
* Excellent team working skills
* Physically fit
* Experience working with local authorities, desirable but not essential
* Attractive 4 on /4 off shift pattern
* Competitive PAYE rates
* Overtime at additional rates
* Holiday accrual
* Online diary to manage your availability and timesheets
* Support from ASA 7 days a week
If you are looking for a new contract working as a Waste Operative the public sector please send over your CV and we will be in touch to discuss the role further.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND