Our client is currently looking to expand on its growing number of Compex qualified Electricians to join an already established workforce in Falkirk.
As a Compex Electrician you will already know the industry you will be working in and have experience in a Compex environment.
The role of Compex Electrician is on a contract basis but the client guarantees work and for the right, hardworking candidate. This could mean work will be available for as long as you continue to perform with no sign of works coming to an end.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Working in hazardous areas
* Fault finding on industrial panels
* Simple installations, connections/disconnections
* Safe isolations and working on pumps and motors
We are looking for someone who:
* Can work alone or part of a team confidently
* Has a back ground in Electrical Engineering in a Compex environment
* Would like an ongoing job without the fear of being made redundant
You will receive the following benefits:
* Guaranteed long term work
* Hourly rate of £17-18 (umbrella) based on a 39 hour working week Monday-Friday
* Potential for overtime
* Paid holiday accrual
To be considered for the role of Compex Electrician you must have:
* Suitable Electricians 17th edition qualified
* A COMPEX qualification
* Full driving licence (desirable)
* Electrician experience in a Compex driven environment
Are you skilled and experienced enough for a new long term challenge in Falkirk? If so apply now!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND