Are you a driven Cognitive Behavioural Therapist seeking an opportunity in the private sector?
ASA Recruitment are seeking an inspiring Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to aid 1:1 treatment for outpatients at in a well-respected private clinic in Aberdeen.
ASA would love to hear from you if you are an experienced CBT therapist or psychologist nearby Aberdeen who is available on a part-time basis (around 20 hours per week) and can begin work ASAP for a minimum of 3 months.
To be considered for this position of Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) you must have:
* Postgraduate qualification relevant to the role of a CBT
* Experience working alongside patients facing acute mental health difficulties
* Experience of addictions and/or eating disorders is beneficial
* The ability to work within a team as well as in autonomy
* Registration with a professional body
* A PVG Membership
As a CBT, your day to day activities will involve:
* Discussing therapy plans with clients, centred on what they would like to change
* Facilitating a safe environment for clients to talk about emotions and behaviour
* Assisting clients to put into practise the discussed positive changes
* Liaising with other relevant health professionals and agencies
* Keeping accurate records and maintaining your own caseload
If you are an excellent communicator and listener who is passionate about changing the lives of those individuals with mental health challenges, we want you to get in touch.
Apply now via the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND