Care Assistant/Support Worker/Senior roles currently available in Dundee and surrounding areas.
ASA Recruitment is a long standing supplier of healthcare staff to highly respected clients throughout Scotland. We are looking for experienced and conscientious Care Assistants/Support Workers who truly care about the people they would be helping.
With us you would also receive complementary training - register soon to benefit from our next Dundee training sessions on either Tuesday 30th of September 2018 or Friday 16 November 2018.
In addition you can expect the following benefits with us:
* Excellent pay rates of £8.75-£11.00 per hour mileage holiday pay
* Approachable and dedicated consultants committed to supporting you and getting you the work you need
* Web portal to help you manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
* Fully qualified in-house trainers offering epilepsy awareness, administration of medication and dementia awareness training
What we want from you:
* A good and professional work ethic
* Be passionate about providing a high standard of care
* Drivers are desired but it's not essential
* SVQ 2 or equivalent (highly desirable but not essential)
* At least 6 months UK experience as a Support Worker or Care Assistant
Whether you have experience as a Support Worker, Care Assistant, Senior or Team leader, if you have the compassion and dedication that makes a great healthcare professional, please apply now with your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND