ASA are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Plumber for a large facilities management provider primarily based near Stirling, on a client's premises, with travel across other sites when required. This full time and permanent position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long term work.
In position, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of planned, reactive, repair and installation plumbing work on their client's premises.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in commercial buildings
· Complete plumbing and heating installation work
· Use handheld technology within allocated timescales
· Work as part of team members when required
· Work within SLAs
· Supervision of sub-contractors
· Complete general FM duties across the client's portfolio
Qualifications and skills required:
· A time served plumber with C&G or SVQ Plumbing and Heating
· Previous experience in dealing with all types of plumbing / gas installation, service and maintenance work within the service sector
· Water testing experience
· Willing to complete general FM duties
· Happy to work in a client facing environment
· Strong customer service focus
· Good health and safety awareness and knowledge
· High levels of communication
· Full UK driving licence
If you feel this role for a Maintenance Plumber is for you, please apply online now.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND