Our client is currently expanding their team of Soldering Technicians and are looking for candidates who have surface mount soldering experience to join their team in Dalgety Bay, Fife.
The purpose of the role is to carry out diagnosis and repair to electronic systems.
Key responsibilities of Soldering Technicians:
· Mechanical assembly of products
· Soldering, crimping, wiring
· Building product to a very high standard
· In process inspection of units
· Liaise with Production Team Leader on issues
· Receiving and completing kits from stores
· Completing all documentation
· Work to all quality procedures
· Meeting daily/weekly targets
Skills and requirements for Soldering Technician role:
· Minimum of 1 year soldering experience within a surface mount soldering environment
· Ability to work on own with limited supervision
· Ability to interpret written and verbal instructions
· Good communication skills
· Microsoft office knowledge desirable
In return our client are offering:
· Long term career opportunities
· A competitive rate of pay between £8-£10 per hour depending on experience
· Shift pattern of 4 on and 4 off (shifts 7am - 7pm)
· The chance to develop skills and progress in the company
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this Soldering Technician role, please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND