ASA Recruitment are recruiting for catering staff for our clients in the West Dunbartonshire area in their care homes and day centres. We currently have opportunities in Dumbarton, Old Kilpatrick and Dalmuir.
As a Catering Assistant, you will be responsible in assisting the cook in the kitchen with the preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner for the residents and will adhere to all food and hygiene practices.
As a Catering Assistant you will maintain a clean, safe and effective environment for service users and staff. You will also be responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen by keeping the working areas clean and tidy at all times.
In order to be considered for the role of Catering Assistant, you will:
· Have at least 3-6 months UK based experience in a similar role
· Have worked in a Care Home or similar environment
The position of a Catering Assistant with ASA comes with many benefits:
· Flexible working patterns with mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekend shifts available
· Competitive hourly rate in line with the Living Wage
· Accrue holidays from the day of your first shift
· Support from the ASA team 7 days a week
· Web portal to help you manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
Hours are available 7 days a week with various shift times available.
If you are interested in applying from the role of Catering Assistant in the West Dunbartonshire area , please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will get in touch with details of the next steps.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND