ASA Recruitment are looking for reliable, dedicated and experienced Cooks to provide support to our client in West Dunbartonshire.
As a Cook with our clients, you will be working in care homes and day centres ran by our client, a local authority, with varied shifts on a weekly basis, in Dumbarton, Dalmuir and Clydebank.
You will be expected to provide nutritional, balanced and wholesome, healthy and filling meals for the residents along with home baking whilst adhering to all food hygiene practices.
In return, you will be provided with flexible hours to work around your current commitments, variety in your working week and weekly pay with a competitive wage.
In order to be considered for the role of a Cook, you will already have:
· City & Guilds 6162 and SVQ professional cookery 7061 and 2 certification or equivalent, with copies of certificates available
· Health and Hygiene certificates or equivalent, along with an Allergens Certificate
The position of a Cook with ASA comes with many benefits:
· Flexible working patterns which includes weekdays and weekends
· Competitive hourly rate from £9.50 to £13.50
· Accrue holidays from the day of your first shift
· Support from the ASA team 7 days a week with a dedicated account manager
· Web portal to help you manage your assignments, update availability and review time sheets online
These are temporary roles, however, there may be the opportunity for longer term ongoing roles with our clients for the right candidate.
If you are interested in applying from the role of a Cook, please apply online with an up-to-date CV and take the first step in working with ASA Recruitment.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND