ASA are currently recruiting for an experienced M&E Maintenance Engineer to join our FM client's team in the central belt. In the role of M&E Maintenance Engineer the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of planned, reactive, repair and installation of electrical and or mechanical maintenance work in a large commercial environments. The work will be on commercial properties in and the central belt. They offer a competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long term work.
Our client facilities management provider who is committed to reducing costs for their clients. They build strong relationships based on trust and reliability. Their business has evolved significantly since then into multiple business streams including facilities management, project management, and construction. They work in partnership with their clients to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with their clients and contractors.
Responsibilities and duties
* Perform routine maintenance of electrical / mechanical systems in commercial buildings
* Complete installation work
* Use handheld technology within allocated timescales
* Work as part of team members when required
* Work within SLAs
* Supervision of sub-contractors
* Complete general FM duties across the client's portfolio
Qualifications and skills
* A time served electrician / plumber with C&G or SVQ
* C&G Testing and Inspection would be desirable
* Previous experience in dealing with all types of electrical /plumbing installation, service and maintenance work within the service sector
* Previous building fabric experience would be an advantage
* Water testing experience
* Happy to work in a client facing environment
* Strong customer service focus
* Good health and safety awareness and knowledge
* High levels of communication
* Full UK driving licence
* Achieve PVG clearance
Apply online now if you feel the role of M&E Maintenance Engineer is for you.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND