Do you have a minimum of 6 months experience in the healthcare/social care sector?
ASA Recruitment are looking for Support Workers to work within day centres located around Colinton/Oxgangs area (EH14).
You will need to be friendly, energetic and enthusiastic about supporting people with complex disabilities and challenging behaviour.
You will be involved in attending to all aspects of service user's needs including physical and emotional well-being, social interaction and the promotion of independence, choice, dignity and respect.
We provide all of our Support Workers with:
· Competitive weekly pay
· Flexible day shifts to suit your availability
· Excellent training and development
· Holiday pay accrual
· A dedicated care team, committed to helping you
· Online diary to help you manage your availability and working diary
All Candidates must:
· Have the right to live and work in the UK
· Be able to provide 2 x references to confirm experience
· Register with Disclosure Scotland PVG Scheme
If you are interested in this Support Worker opportunity in Edinburgh, and feel you have the right experience, please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch soon.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND